Mission: The mission of the Foundation is to provide charitable support to individuals, groups and activities that reflect its stated core values with measurable and/or observable results.
· Young people are the world's greatest resource.
· All people deserve an opportunity to learn and work, and to learn to work.
· Recreation is an essential element in a quality-of-life formula.
· Good health results in a good life.
· Discrimination in any iteration is intolerable.
· Good and adequate food and clothing should be always available.
· Decent housing should be a right, not a privilege.
· Population control is important to the planet.
· The environment must be protected for future generations.